Saturday, November 15, 2014

Soul in 'soldier on'?

Soldier on.. to continue to do something in a determined way, even when the odds are against you..When there is a WANTED poster with your face on it and there is an objective to break you and to take down all your resources, it takes strong walls to resist, strong mind and courage to surpass fear..that crippling fear..the fear that tells you to let everything go, leave the thing you care about down and, if it succeeds, leaves with the aftermath..

What about the soul in all this? The 'feels'..The fuel that makes you react in an unusual way (according to this tampered world)..what about that rich essence in each and one of us..the gift from our Almighty Father that is, sadly, voluntarily hidden..why is being broken = weakness?..why there is the need to fix someone with their walls more or less shaken..less in a supporting, holding up way and more in a superior, 'I am at the upper level' way?..why the need to make yourself feel better by making another one less..overcompensating for your own mistakes by pointing out the ones in another one..to the point of destruction...which only results in separation...to be so self-centered that you see only your own plans and your own wishes..and to feel so disappointed when the person with whom those plans were to be..is concerned with this own overwhelming struggle and sees nothing but the struggle..to the point of being more that irritated..not because of what that person did to you, but because of your wishes not coming true..unfortunately, in these cases, there is no GOOD in GOODbye and because of the trUSt gone..neither is the US.

All of the people I meet, seem like they all are fine..I hope and I know that their hearts are like mine.. 
I can not do without the soul..I need to feel and I'm not afraid to be broken..I have been there, learned what I had to learn and embraced it (embraced my weirdness and quirkiness as well)..we are all broken..we all have struggles..we all need His grace and neither of us deserve it..I want for us to feel for another, I want for us to be more selfless and more aware and in awe of the glorious invested in the children of the One True King...In my brokenness, I want to be sent..I want to be courageous in front of terrifying odds..I want to stand my ground and be a fortress for my comrades in battle..We were made for this..

'There is no need to be perfect to inspire others, let people get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections'

-I don't know-

No comments:

Post a Comment