Sunday, November 2, 2014

I might know some stuff..

The reason for this might be to rant, but no..I have loads of things to say..this is what I constantly tell myself and the reason might be this, that I can post those loads in an untempered, safe and clean environment..on the internet..crazy, huh?..there is no other place than the web to post your most precious secrets, feelings.. My middle name is Sarcasm..spelled a-d-r-i-a-n..But still, vulnerability is the path to great connection..between humans (I know human sound impersonal, but I like the term..so deal..), connection with God (which is the most important, because from this we get our strength to deal and manage with daily trouble)..that is what I learned during my life long life experience..just ask my three gray hairs..
 
The Blog is titled Hello, my name is ..because even if I am unworthy identified as a child of the one true King I am still finding myself, still figuring out where I fit, understanding what are my best attributes and on what I have to work. I appreciate each and every interaction, word, hint.. that had showed me my flaws, so I can work on making myself a better person. This is getting out of hand, into a pit called Seriousness (which is good, but I am a jolly *british accent* person..and what I said sounds, probably, a bit too fancy.. 

  -I don't know..- (I end it with this.. I do not consider myself an opinionated person, so..the 'I don't know' at the end of the post is my way of saying that I am imperfect, I do not have a lot of answers and I don't ever know..most of the stuff)..So..


  -I don't know-

No comments:

Post a Comment